To install DBlocker, download it here
Then unpack the addons folder in the dod or tf folder of your server depending the game you want the plugin apply.
Restart your server or type "plugin_load addons/DBlocker" in the server's console to load the plugin.
Type "plugin_print" in the server's console to verify if the plugin is loaded.
Configuration of the plugin (optionnal)
Several settings are available to you (to put in the server.cfg or to type in the server console):
|Name of the cvar||Default value||Description|
|db_anti_speedhack||1||When set to 1, this cvar enables the anti speedhack (see features page for more details)|
|db_anti_wallhack||0||When set to 1, this cvar enables the anti wallhack (see features page for more details)|
|db_check_cvars||1||When set to 1, this cvar enables the cvar checking system (see features page for more details)|
|db_active||1||This cvar controls whether the plugin is active or not, when set to 0 the plugin will not have any effect|
|db_silent||0||When set to 1, this cvar enables the silent mode or rather the hidden mode, everything will be done to hide the presence of DBlocker on the server at the cost of less security : people will not be kicked at a positive detection (they are however still recorded in DBlocker.log).|
|db_show_steamid_on_connect||1||When set to 1, this cvar shows players steamid in the chat at their connection.|
When you play on a server with the plugin you have several commands available:
- db_info Displays the configuration of the plugin and some major server cvars.
- db_netinfo Displays the Netcode configuration of each client connected to the server.
- db_status Displays the result of the status command of the server's console (it displays more information than a classical status).
- db_version Displays the version currently running on the server.
- db_changelog Displays the full changelog since the first version of DBlocker.